|About Process Server America
Top Ten Reasons Why Most People Avoid Process Servers
1. I am afraid of the process server because he is bringing me bad news: a summons,
complaint, court order, foreclosure or eviction papers.
2. I will not give my spouse a divorce. If I accept the divorce papers, I will have to suffer
the consequences of assets redistribution, child support, new last name and separation
from my kids.
3. I do not want to pay for child support or fight for child custody or visitation in
4. I am behind with my mortgage payments. The process server must be bringing me a
5. I did not pay the rent. The process server is trying to serve me with a demand for
6. I am behind with my credit card payments. The process server is trying to serve me a
debt collection notice.
7. I will not testify in this matter even if I am not a party to this action. I will avoid the
subpoena being served by hiding from the process server.
8. I will not let them take away my wages because of outstanding child support. I will
pretend that I am not here when the process server knocks.
9. I beat her up and abused her but I will not go to Family Court to answer her complaint
about domestic violence. Indeed I will let go of the dogs in the front yard so when the
process server comes to serve me with the order of protection he will have to run away.
10. I am a public officer, a public figure, an attorney, police officer, a high ranking member
because it is demeaning. Accepting a summons would belittle me. After all, I am the law.
|Process Server America